Log In |  Register

BACK
 
MomLifeTV.com the Lifestyle Network for Moms
Faster Weight Loss

Weight loss depends on eating fewer calories than your body uses up, but "when" you eat those calories could make a difference you'll see on the scale.

Rebalancing your calories can boost weight loss by about 25 percent just by eating 70 percent of each day's calories between breakfast and lunch, including a midmorning snack, and the other 30 percent as an afternoon snack and dinner. It will take some effort, especially if you're used to eating more later on in the day and evening, but the results could be more than worth the switch.


Related videos

Dropping That Baby Weight
Why weight loss before your next pregnancy is a must, and the one tool that can help.
Weighty Issue
Does Mom's weight before pregnancy affect her child's intelligence?
Homemade Turkey Stock
Complement your Holiday meal with the perfect turkey gravy, made from homemade turkey stock.
Healthier Potato Pancakes
Lighten up this holiday treat! With extra flavor and fiber, these will steal the show at your holiday feast.
Great Holiday Appetizers
Here is a great appetizer makeover that lightens the calories, but still delivers plenty of flavor.

  1 of 12 

Comments

Post a new comment

  0 Comments

 

Reply

Close(X)