Google Pixelbook and Pixelpen Review
Here’s all you need to know about the Google Pixelbook and Pixelpen. Forget the geek reviews and get a real mom’s opinion. Sharon Vinderine is the founder of Parent Tested Parent Approved – PTPA. She tests products on a daily basis. It’s all about making life simpler for Moms. Sharon tests both the Google Pixelbook and Google Pixelpen, and shares her unique point-of-view. This mom-tester is the one to watch if you want to know about both usablility and tech features.
Google PixelBook Highlights:
- Use it as a laptop, or watch your favorite shows. Fold it into a tablet, or stand it up. Pixelbook’s unibody is 10.3 mm thin, and ready to go with an all-day battery.
- Say “Ok Google”. Ask questions, control your music or videos and more, all with a simple voice command.
- Apps built in for work, play and everything else.
- Speed, simplicity, and safety, built in. Pixelbook is easy to use, always has the latest security and features with software that updates automatically, and keeps going with a long-life battery, so you can do more of what matters most.
- Designed to do everything you want to do.
– Solid state drive (128GB, 256GB, or 512GB NVMe)
– A 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor
– All‑day battery1 – 8GB or 16GB RAM
– Charge for 15 minutes to get up to 2 hours of use
Be sure to read Sharon’s latest article on the Google Pixel XL2.
Music by: Jan Man & Nicolai Heidias (DRIVE)